PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE ACCESSING AND/OR USING ANY PART OF THE SITE.
Welcome to All4theWedding.com (together with its subdomains, Content Marks, the “Site”).
1.0. Site Access.
We reserve the right,
at our discretion, to change this Site.
2.0. Ability to Accept Terms.
The Site is only intended for individuals aged eighteen (18) years or
If you are under 18 years old, please do not visit or use the Site. If you are younger than 18 years of age, then you must review these Terms with your parent or guardian before visiting or using the Site to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these Terms and agree to them.
3.0. Site Access.
3.1. For such time as these Terms
are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site, provided that, you comply with these Terms and applicable law. See Pay Per Post Plan Payment and Policy Directives
for details on specific plans, features, and payment options etc.
3.2. Payments for Pay Per Post Plans
to All4theWedding.com will be made via a re-directed Third-Party payment provider
Click here to visit the PayPal website
Personal Information shared with THEM, for payment processing is hosted and managed by THEM, respectively. Privacy issues by THEM must be handled by THEM and is governed by their User Agreement. In addition, you agree that:
3.3. Pay Per Post Plan – Cancellation Policy –
- Payments shall be made to All4theWedding.com in advance of the Start Date of your subscription, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing/email. Failure to ensure payment for purchased Pay Per Post Plan or Pay Per Post Plan renewal thereof, in a timely fashion, prior to a term expiry may result in a downgrade or cancellation of service/listing.
- WE reserve the right to cancel, postpone, delete Pay Per Post Plans and related service/listing etc., where fees are not paid in full on or before the Start Date of the Pay Per Post Plan, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing/email.
- YOU accept and AUTHORIZE All4theWedding.com to process Pre-approved Payments, and receive PAYMENT based on the Pay Per Post Plan purchased, taking effect as of the Date of purchase and for the amount and frequency until cancellation, if applicable.
- If evidence of fraudulent, illegal, defamatory, offensive activities, or any activity in breach of this agreement is present – we reserve the right to downgrade or cancel your Pay Per Post Plan.
- Cancellation of your service if we deem your use of our services may jeopardize the operation of the service, our web space, our company, our suppliers or other vendor listings or any other reason as satisfactory to protect us, our staff and/or our suppliers.
- In the event of any failure to make your payments – You must pay all outstanding charges to us immediately and that you as a subscriber will be responsible for any expenses (including legal fees) that WE may incur in collecting such amounts.
- We may perform any action without notice and in addition to any other options, we may, in our discretion, without notice, refuse to supply, cancel, suspend, or transfer, downgrade any service eg. Pay Per Post Plan should we believe it is necessary to protect the integrity, stability and security or our affiliates/agents; at the request of any law enforcement agency; pending any applicable dispute resolution process or in effort to avoid potential liability, civil or criminal, on our part.
You are entitled to cancel the services that we provide for you during a 72 hour/3-day timeframe after entering into the new Pay Per Post Plan
/renewal contract with us (which will be deemed to start when you receive your confirmation payment email from the payment company/bank of your choice).
To cancel your contract please contact us (see link on website) and we will review refund of all monies paid by you by the same median which you paid with, within 30 days of receiving your email. IF NOT then the end/expiry date of the set term for the Pay Per Post Plan
chosen must be respected, and any payment amount owing will NOT be processed until the end of that set term/or NOT returned to you at all depending on the reason/review and agreement/decision by us to repay.